Darcy Bodnaryk – Account Executive
Angela Ardon – Dispatch Team
Jose Raposo, CPA, CGA – Branch Manager
Jose stepped into the role as Branch Manager for Aactive Personnel Services in 2014 and obtained his CGA designation in 2008. His accounting and financial knowledge of the temporary staffing industry assists Aactive Personnel in achieving our long-term strategic goals. He has been working in the Human Resource industry since 2006 and is driven by offering affecting staffing solutions while working with our great team of office colleagues. His management style highlights the importance of making a difference in the lives of our employees through the placement agency.
Interesting things about Jose:
- Born in the beautiful region of Azores, Portugal
- Emigrated to Canada when he was 12 years old
Ike Klassen – Lead Dispatcher (A.M.)
Ike has been working with Aactive Personnel Services since 2000 giving him over 15 years of experience providing staffing services and focus on short term labour. His deep understanding of warehouse staffing, specifically lumping/swamping services, allow us to offer competitive pricing. Ike’s experience with clients and diverse staff allows him to act efficiently, effectively and tactfully when offering staffing solutions. Ike’s favourite part about working with Aactive is the constant challenge of matching personnel to customer’s needs for temporary labour and staffing.
Interesting things about Ike:
- Honourably served for the Canadian Distant Early Warning Line, a.k.a. “DEW Line”, in the Arctic Region for 24 years
- Has a great time fishing during summer months
- Loves to spend time with his grandchildren
Gabriel Jackowski – Lead Dispatcher (P.M.)
Gabriel (Gabe) joined the Aactive Personnel Team in 2007, and enjoys working with people from all walks of life. He has been in temporary staffing industry since 2004, making his knowledge and experience in many industrial and warehousing industries a great asset to Aactive Personnel. Gabe is fluent in multiple languages which allows him to connect with our diverse client and employee portfolio.
Interesting things about Gabriel:
- Fluent in several languages including French and Polish
- Can be found with a book in hand enjoying an afternoon
- Has a passion for photography that has earned him the nickname “Tripod”
Adam Nepon, MBA – Business Development and Labour Consultant
Adam started his career in the temporary placement industry with Aactive Personnel in 2008 as a dispatcher. Using his previous sales and customer service experience Adam started consulting with clients regarding their labour needs. He currently assists with Aactive’s Business Development strategies and Sales department. Adam appreciates the social impact that Aactive Personnel has on the local community while simultaneously providing labour solutions that make it economically viable to conduct business in Manitoba.
Interesting things about Adam:
- Obtained a Masters of Business Administration from Asper School of Business with majors in Indigenous Economic Development, and Leadership and Organizations
- Volunteered at a Board of Directors level since 2009
- Siblings include six (6) sisters and two (2) brothers